Saturday, June 25, 2016

Partial Inlay



Hello and welcome. I hope your day is going well. My day has been great, a little shopping and a nice relaxing lunch with a friend.

This card is a CASE of one I saw on Pinterest by Angela Westland. You can see Angela's card here. Large rose is from the Rose Garden Thinlits die, small roses were cut on the Silhouette, sentiment was printed on the computer. I'm not sure if I like the 3 clear gems in the lower left corner but they're there. -sigh-

Thanks for stopping by, please come back soon. Comments are greatly appreciated. Have a great day.

Take Care!
Gerry

4 comments:

  1. Let me put your mind to rest....I like those 3 little gems on the bottom left :) Love that deep navy color, the white really POPS! That rose has got to be the best die I have seen! So delicate, so intricate. You craft well with it! This is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful anniversary card! I love that rose die....lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really cool, love how you have used that die. The navy and white are so classy and classic....just gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely gorgeous! Those gems are perfect, right where they are! I just got this set & LOVE it. So elegant! Love the navy with white. Very classy!

    ReplyDelete