Sunday, June 5, 2016

Inappropriate Behavior


Hello and welcome. I hope you had a good weekend. Our triple digit desert temps have kept me in a nice cool craft room all weekend.

Todays card is for my niece, who foolishly said she wants to be just like me when she grows up:). This was really very easy to make since there was no coloring involved. Frame was cut on the Silhouette then run through the Stipes' ef and popped up with mounting tape. I made the background using Stampin Up's Simply Scored scoring tool. First I scored corner to corner then every 1/4" straight down to the corner score lines. Corner dots are white enamel colored with a Copic. Image was found on Pinterest. Sentiment "My age is very inappropriate for my behavior".  Inside sentiment, "There is absolutely no good reason to act your age."

Thanks for stopping by, please come back soon. Comments are greatly appreciated. Have a great day.

Take Care!
Gerry

3 comments:

  1. HA!!!!! Great card, love the greeting. I think we could all say that. You come up with some great ones, that's for sure. Wonderful design, love the embossing folder. Your niece is going to laugh and laugh!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This. Is. The. BEST! lol What a hoot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had to laugh when I saw this....so funny and true! lol Great card!

    ReplyDelete