Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Envelope Birthday Card













Hello and welcome. I hope you're having a good week.

Todays card is for our daughter. I saw this video by Debbie Henderson back in February and it's taken me this long to get around to making it. Paper is from the Blooms & Bliss Designer Series in the new Stampin Up catalog. Sentiment dies are Die-namics; bow is from the Bow Builder punch. I didn't like that it wouldn't stay closed so I added the belly band. I added a few clear gems for a little glitz but they don't look too glitzy in the photo. The flowers on the sentiment piece inside were cut on the Silhouette then I added a touch of  Clear Wink of Stella for a little sparkle. You can see how nicely a $$$ fits in the backside.

Thanks for stopping by, please come back soon. Comments are greatly appreciated. Have a great day.

Take Care!
Gerry




4 comments:

  1. Oooh I love this, it's soooo FANCY! That sweet little bow is adorable and the perfect accent! Beautiful Designer Paper. She'll love this!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY! I found you!
    What a super nice project! I love the patterned paper, and that belly band goes so well with the rest of the beautiful piece. I can see the bling! You did a fantastic job on this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How FUN!!! Thanks for sharing the video, I have saved it to My Favorites. This is such a lovely card, and a lovely way to give your daughter a gift. She will LOVE it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this! What a fun way to give a money gift. Pretty papers and colors.

    ReplyDelete