Thursday, June 2, 2016

Chassis Needs Repair



Hello and welcome. I hope you're having a good week.

Todays card is for my 91 year old uncle who recently had surgery. Both sentiment and image were found on Pinterest. Sentiment was on a card by Barbara Barabas, image from Taltopia; frame is a Silhouette file. Background of frame was run through the Stripes ef by the Paper Studio and colored using a brayer and Real Red stamp pad. I added Clear Wink of Stella to the stars.

Thanks for stopping by, please come back soon. Comments are greatly appreciated. Have a great day.

Take Care!
Gerry


4 comments:

  1. That's a great sentiment. Love the truck too! This will totally cheer him up! It's just AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your uncle is 91 and just had surgery? Wow, he must be a tough old guy. He will love this card, it just makes me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this card made me laugh. But I hope your uncle will heal up soon. He's getting a wee bit up in age.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope your uncle feels better soon. What a fun card to make him smile. It sure made me smile!

    ReplyDelete