Monday, June 13, 2016

Birthday Squash



Hello and welcome. I hope this week is starting out well for you.

It's hard to believe that our youngest granddaughter is turning 19 already....where does the time go?!?! Bella has always liked cards that are just a little different so when I saw this video I knew that was the one for her.  
The video shows using a ribbon to keep it closed but I decided to make a belly band. Butterflies are a Memory Box die; words are by Die-namics. To add a little sparkle I used Clear Wink of Stella on the words & butterflies.

Thanks for stopping by, please come back soon. Comments are greatly appreciated. Have a great day.

Take Care!
Gerry

3 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card. I am such a fan of butterflies, and you have used them perfectly here. LOVE it!! Bella will love it too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've not seen this fold before, but it is beautiful! Love those gorgeous butterflies too. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is AWESOME! Love that fold and all of your beautiful butterflies! Bella (what a beautiful name!) will adore this keepsake!!!

    ReplyDelete