Thursday, June 16, 2016

Anniversary Rose


Hello and welcome. I hope you are having a good week.

This is one of the quickest and easiest cards I've ever made. Rose is cut from black glitter paper with the Rose Garden Thinlits die; sentiment is heat embossed; black pearl gems add the finishing touch. Since the hubby half of the recipients always gives me such a hard time I decided to zing him a little with the sentiment... "Marriage is a relationship in which one is always right and the other is the husband.". The wife loved it and agrees 100%.

Thanks for stopping by, please come back soon. Comments are greatly appreciated. Have a great day.

Take Care!
Gerry

3 comments:

  1. Even in it's simplicity it is so very elegant! Just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful. Classic use of that die, I love it!!! Great anniversary card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Found another one! Don't know how this one got by me. Like I said, I lost you for a little while. I LOVE this die! It's so gorgeous & simple to use. Lovely card! I agree with Donna, so elegant!

    ReplyDelete