Monday, May 23, 2016

Wine Of Friendship


Hello and welcome. I hope you are doing well today.

Todays card is for my dear friend (across the street) who comes over for wine & chit-chat when Hubby Dear plays poker. She and I solve a lot of the worlds problems on those nights. lol
Image is a S.W.A.L.K. digi found on Pinterest. I used both Copic and Spectrum Noir markers for coloring and added a touch of clear Wink Of Stella to the wine glasses.  Hexagon shape card is from Silhouette, small black gems are from my stash. With the sentiment on the front of the card I decided to "sing" happy birthday inside.

Thanks for stopping by, please come back soon. Comments are greatly appreciated. Have a great day.

Take Care!
Gerry

6 comments:

  1. Nothing, absolutely NOTHING is better than sharing a glass of wine with a friend and chatting. LOVE it, and LOVE your card. Very cute, she will really be pleased!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful card for your sweet neighbor! I'm so glad you get to spend some time relaxing with a friend while the husband's out playing. Enjoy yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, this is totally darling!!! Yes, I couldn't agree more, unless it's an icy cold beer on a hot summer day - ahhh. Sure does deepen friendships! And marriages :D I love your shaped card and I NEED to do that more lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. AMEN! lol I was going to leave just that one word hahaha This is super sweet and I love the shape! Love those kind of nights! She'll adore this pretty little card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Perfect card for two friends who are trying to solve the problems of the world. lol Great stamp and wonderful shape!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah this is adorable! Isn't that the best combo - great friends and wine :)

    ReplyDelete