Friday, May 13, 2016

Wedding Rose


Hello and welcome. I'm back home after a wonderful Mother's Day with our kids, grandkids & great-grandkids. The day after Mother's Day was also very special for me because our daughter took the day off work and we got in some much needed mother/daughter time.


Todays card is for my sweet little nail gal. She's 40+ and this is her first marriage, needless to say she's a little bit nervous. For the background paper I did the emboss resist method on Stampin Up's Irresistibly Yours Designer Series Paper. Rose, sentiment and label are from Rose Wonder stamp set and Rose Garden Thinlits Dies. I cut the rose in Certainly Celery and a heavy white glitter paper, adhered the glitter die cut onto the green and sponged the leaves with Certainly Celery. Label & sentiment are heat embossed with Zing white embossing powder. Small pearls were added for a little bling. Before printing the sentiment inside I stamped the rose with Certainly Celery ink on Certainly Celery cardstock. Inside sentiment is from the Hallmark 2015 card program.

Thanks for stopping by, please come back soon. Comments are greatly appreciated. Have a great day.

Take Care!
Gerry

3 comments:

  1. This is beautiful!! Love the texture, your nail gal will love it. You are so thoughtful!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is STUNNING! I love that rose set, it is gorgeous! Such a pretty sentiment too! This is just lovely! Glad you had a wonderful visit with everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! I love that rose set and your pretty background!

    ReplyDelete