Tuesday, May 31, 2016

That Time Again


Hello and welcome. Summer has unofficially started now that Memorial Day is past and our temps are proving it. If the thermometer doesn't hit 100 today it will be close.

Today I'm showing you the first of several masculine birthday cards I'll be needing this summer. Background paper is from Graphic 45; clock face is from an old Stampin Up set, Sense of Time cut out with Die-namics Stitched Circle die; sentiment was printed on the computer and punched with the Modern Label punch. Card measures 5"x5".

Thanks for stopping by, please come back soon. Comments are greatly appreciated. Have a great day.

Take Care!
Gerry

3 comments:

  1. This is an awesome masculine card, I find them very difficult to make just like CAS ones. You, however, have made a classic card here. Love the clock and time theme....it's timeless....see what I did there?!?! lol Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful masculine card. Couldn't be better. I love your colors, and the theme. Great background paper too, I love everything about this carad.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic masculine card! These are the hardest for me to make. Love the clock, such a timeless choice. Very well done!

    ReplyDelete