Thursday, May 5, 2016

Fact About Me


Hello and welcome. I hope you've been having a good week. My week was going very well until last night when my 3 year old computer crashed completely. Today Hubby Dear bought me a knew one and I am more than a little frustrated trying to get used to Windows 10.....my little brain is on overload.

Todays card is for my dear old sister. Image was found online; stamp used is from Stampin Up's Itty Bitty Buds set. I used one of the Stitched Basic Edge dies from Die-Namics for the background piece. Sentiment; "Fact about me: There's a good chance the thoughts in my head will exit my mouth. Don't say I didn't warn you" was found on Pinterest.

Thanks for stopping by, please come back soon. Comments are greatly appreciated. have a great day.
Happy Mother's Day!

Take Care!
Gerry

3 comments:

  1. I love your vintage looking stamp....wonderful background and sentiment too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. RIP computer.....sigh. That's a fun little sentiment, both parts! LOL Great card of the month! You'll get used to Windows 10....at least it's better than 8 :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh gawd, nothing worse than learning a new computer. It's just aweful, that is all. Love your card, and the verse is so stinkin' cute. This will make your DOS smile!!!

    ReplyDelete