Sunday, May 15, 2016

Caring Thoughts


Hello and welcome. Can you believe it's already the middle of May?? I swear the older I get the faster time goes.

Todays card is for a distant friend who has been fighting pancreatic cancer and has now been told there are no more treatment options other than keeping her comfortable. So sad.

I CASE'd a card from Nancy Leppek you can see HERE. Background paper is the Paper Studio; dies and stamps are from Stampin Up's Rose Wonder/Rose Garden sets; pearls from my stash. Dies were all cut twice, with cardstock and chip board. Chip board was to give it just a little dimension. I added Wink Of Stella to the rose & leaves for a little shimmer.

Thanks for stopping by, please come back soon. Comments are greatly appreciated. Have a great day.

Take Care!
Gerry



4 comments:

  1. I'm very sorry about your friend. I'll keep her in my prayers. Your card is very pretty. I'm sure it will bring a smile to your friend's face.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card and the sentiment is perfect for your friend. I'm sorry about her diagnosis.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a beautiful CASE, I am sure Nancy is honored! I am so sorry about your friend, but this loving and thoughtful and beautiful card will show her how much you care. Sending thoughts and prayers as well! (((hugs)))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, I can't think of a better person to CASE than Nancy!!! LOVE how you have used that die cut, simply stunning. Your friend will be so pleased!

    ReplyDelete