Sunday, May 1, 2016

Big Sister




Happy May Day, glad you stopped by. Today started out like a perfect May Day, with sunshine and blue skies, now there are some nasty looking clouds coming in over the mountains. YUK!!

Todays card is for my sister's great-granddaughter. Zoe is anxiously awaiting the arrival of her baby brother in about a month. With all the attention going to the new baby I thought Zoe also needs some attention.

"Zoe" image is from an online coloring page, to which I added her name; balloon is from the Silhouette Cameo; flowers are from a Stampin Up punch. Background was run through the Decorative Dots ef. I added some blue gems for a little bling because what little girl doesn't like bling. I found the sentiment online.

Thanks for stopping by, please come back soon. Comments are greatly appreciated. Have a great day.

Take Care!
Gerry


5 comments:

  1. What a perfect card for the big sis!!! You're so thoughtful to think of her--you are absolutely right, too. I'm sure she could use some attention about now. Is that little SU flower punch still available?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry that punch is no longer available. It's one of the first punches I bought...It seems like I've had it forever :)

      Delete
  2. Well I love your card, even though I am a little sister...and NO one is the boss of ME! lol This is so sweet, she will adore it, probably more than her little brother to be lol Best wishes to all! xo~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm the little sister too and no one is the boss of me either

      Delete
  3. What a cute image....very sweet and funny card!

    ReplyDelete