Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Baby Shower Invites





Hello and welcome. I hope your week is going well.

A couple of weeks ago a friend asked if I could help her make baby shower invitations. Since the nursery is decorated with birds she searched the internet to find bird themed invitation ideas and this was her favorite. Bird cage and birds were cut with the Silhouette Cameo (that was my part). A piece of dotted vellum is attached to the cage. The "in flight" bird will be used as toppers on party favor bags. A gem will be added for the eye of the flying bird.  Since the new parents didn't want to know the sex of the baby wording on the tag toppers had to be generic.

Thanks for stopping by, please come back soon. Comments are greatly appreciated. Have a great day.

Take Care!
Gerry



4 comments:

  1. These are the most ADORABLE invites I have ever seen! I knew you'd be able to swing the cage. How darling! I bet she was so pleased with them! Yay You!!! Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, aren't these just so stinkin' CUTE!!!! Just really adorable, so creative. Whoever receives one is gonna smile. Well done!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute!!! I love the dotted vellum behind the birdcage. That's very creative!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute baby shower invitations! I love that sweet bird!

    ReplyDelete