Friday, April 1, 2016

With Sympathy





Hello and welcome. My goodness what a week I've had!! After five nights of sitting up sleeping and coughing (mostly coughing) last night I finally had a good (almost cough free) night of sleep. Now I have some catching up to do in my craft room.


Sorry about the quality of the photo, this card does look much, much better in real life. Background paper is a textured metallic; flower and sentiment are heat embossed with silver detail embossing powder. Stamps and dies are from Stampin Up's Rose Wonder sets.


Thanks for stopping by, please come back soon. Comments are greatly appreciated. Have a great day.


Take Care!
Gerry

5 comments:

  1. Oh man, so sorry about your cough, it's the worst! Hope you are able to get some relief and good sleep! I LOVE your card, I find it beautifully elegant!!! It's gorgeous! Be well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful. LOVE your design...well done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are you okay? I hope you are feeling better by now. Coughs can be such a hassle! I LOVE your card, and I understand about the photo. I've tried to photograph a similar material in silver, and it just didn't work. Anyway, I LOVE that rose! In fact, I just ordered the same set from SU on Friday! Great minds think alike?

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is elegant! I know the recipient will be touched! And I hope you get rid of that terrible cough!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry to hear that you are sick. That's no fun. Your card is beautiful! Love the elegant color combo....lovely! Hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete