Friday, April 29, 2016

Speedy Recovery



Hello and welcome. Can you believe we're at the end of April already??? Time flies when you're having fun....right??


Todays card is for my sister's 19 year old granddaughter who will be having back surgery. We hope all goes well and she has a speedy, uneventful recovery.


When I started this all I had in mind was to use blue & yellow and a stitched edge die from Die-Namics.....then play time happened.  Background paper is a 'just the right size' piece from my stash; balloons are from the Silhouette cameo; flowers are a Stampin Up punch; label is Stampin Up's Scallop Oval and Large Oval punches; sentiment is computer generated. I added some clear Wink Of Stella to the balloons and added some embroidery thread for the strings. Clear gems for a little bling.


Thanks for stopping by, please come back soon. Comments are greatly appreciated. Have a great day.


Take Care!
Gerry

3 comments:

  1. Hope all goes well with her surgery! Prayers said! Perfect card full of balloons and flowers, get well staples....now do you have any chicken soup on the inside? I'll be thinking about her! xo~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, wow, hope she's all right! I'm going to extremes to avoid back surgery. Don't want that! Anyway, your card is so sweet. I love the balloons, and the sentiment in the layered ovals looks great. I just ordered the scalloped oval. Glad to see it lookin' so good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope all goes well for your sister's granddaughter. This sweet card should make her smile.

    ReplyDelete