Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Smooshing



Hello and welcome. I hope your week is going well. This is a great week for me, new glasses and no more double vision....Woo-Hoo!! It's so much easier working on cards now. lol


Now for todays card. Last week I was seeing so many beautiful cards using the "smooshing" technique I just had to give it a try. The stamp pads I used are Summer Sun, So Saffron & Hello Honey; stamp set is Gina K's Birthday Blessings; tiny flowers are from a very old Jolee's sticker set in my stash. I'm not sure if I should try to add more color to the bottom flower or leave well enough alone (sometimes my "fixes" do more harm than good). Center flower is popped up with Dimensionals.


Thanks for stopping by, please come back soon. Comments are greatly appreciated. Have a great day.


Take Care!
Gerry

3 comments:

  1. Very pretty smooshed background! Love those big, beautiful flowers too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Smooshing is one of my all-time favorite techniques. Something different every time. Great use of that flower image too. LOVE this card!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gosh those blossoms are so big and bold and beautiful! I honestly can say I haven't smooshed in a while LOL Have a fantastic day....Have a fantastic day.....(that was just in case you miss the double vision) :)

    ReplyDelete