Monday, April 25, 2016

Older Not Wiser

Hello and welcome. I hope you're having some decent weather wherever you are. It's been quite windy and chilly here for the past few days. But, we know that's not going to last long here in the desert. 


Todays card is for one of my b-i-l's. If  I use a nice warm, thoughtful sentiment in his card he wonders why I'm mad at him. I find so many fun quotes on Pinterest. Once I found the sentiment the search for just the right image was on. Thanks to online coloring pages I found the image of a cute old bald man (what else would I use for an old bald guy??). The color scheme came from the piece of PP I found in my stash. Background and circle frames were run through the decorative Dots ef. I also embossed the sides of the inside piece. Circles are from Spellbinders Classic Circle dies.


Thanks for stopping by, please come back soon. Comments are greatly appreciated. Have a great day.


Take Care!
Gerry

4 comments:

  1. hahaha You always find the BEST coloring pages online....I wouldn't even have an idea where to begin....I love how clever you are pulling this from here and that from there! This is FUN....he's gonna love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just the best!!! Your BIL is going to get such a kick out of it. LOVE how you have used the circles with the image and greeting. Fabulous, and I also love the texture and color. Great card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gerry I love your cards! They always make me smile and they're so original!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fun card! Love the way you made your pretty background.

    ReplyDelete