Friday, April 15, 2016

No Fairytale



Hello and welcome. I hope you're looking forward to a nice weekend.


Todays card is for our favorite server at our favorite restaurant. She's a very fun kind of gal who likes her wine and has a great sense of humor. I chose the quote before I came up with a design. Quote, found on Pinterest, "Life is not a fairytale, If you lose your shoe at midnight, You're Drunk!" Fairytale, losing a shoe??? of course Cinderella came to mind. For the background I covered the Bricked ef with Basic Gray ink; window is from the Silhouette Cameo; image is from an online coloring page, colored with Copic's. I printed Cinderella on white cardstock and masked her to stamp a light background with a stamp I've had forever. Banner was hand cut.


Thanks for stopping by, please come back soon. Comments are greatly appreciated. Have a great day.


Take Care!
Gerry

4 comments:

  1. hahaha so funny! GREAT card! You're so generous to the favorite people in your life....love that about you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a perfect card for that fantastic sentiment....love it! What a nice thing to do. Bet she loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She will love this, and so nice of you to make it for her. It would be a great card for my little niece as well. Great design, my dear!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun card! I'm sure the receiver will love it. I enjoy seeing the different ways you use that brick EF. You've given me lots of ideas--thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete