Monday, April 11, 2016

Ladies Lunch





Hello and welcome. I hope you had a relaxing and fun weekend.


Todays card, my dear old sister's chuckle of the month, was inspired by a quote I found on Pinterest. "I was at lunch with an old friend & pointed to two elderly ladies across the room, and said 'That will be us in 10 years'. She said 'That's a mirror'."


To make the background paper I found a picture of two ladies having lunch on Google. I sized, copied & pasted till I had a background to print. Lacy Oval is Spellbinders. I added Liquid Pearls to the corners and didn't really like how they looked but I mailed it to Dear Old Sister anyway...she liked it.


Thanks for stopping by, please come back soon. Comments are greatly appreciated. Have a great day.


Take Care!
Gerry

4 comments:

  1. LOL! Oh so funny! This really made me chuckle. I love your humorous cards, they're such fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! Oh so funny! This really made me chuckle. I love your humorous cards, they're such fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bahahaha....an oldie but a goodie....and probably true for some of us! A perfect card with a perfect chuckle! I would love to be there when your dear sister opens all of these wonderful cards...so FUN!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL! To funny - Thanks for sharing it

    Kathleen

    ReplyDelete