Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Karate Kid



 
Hello and welcome. I hope you're having a good week. We are having a gorgeous week here and today I enjoyed a very leisurely lunch with a friend sitting in the sunshine.

Our youngest great-grandson is turning 7 and takes his Karate very seriously. So of course I just had to go with a Karate theme.  I found the image, Karate Luca, at La La Land digi stamps; silhouette  images are from the Silhouette Cameo; embossed background was made using the Stampin Up score board.; "Happy Birthday" is from Teeny Tiny Wishes and punched with the Word Window Punch. Sentiment was found online but I added "seventh".


Thanks for stopping by, please come back soon. Comments are greatly appreciated. Have a great day.


Take Care!
Gerry

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card and that image is adorable

    Kathleen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is adorable! I always love how you personalize each and every card, it's very thoughtful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awe - this is SO stinkin' CUTE!!!! My two grandsons are in Karate, and they would LOVE this card. Thanks for the inspiration!!!!

    ReplyDelete