Friday, April 22, 2016

Custom 90 Birthday


 


Hello and welcome. I hope you had a good week and are looking forward to a fun and/or relaxing weekend.

Todays card was a challenge for me. A friend asked me to make a card for her mothers 90 birthday. I thought o.k., no problem, until she told me what she wanted on it. She wanted the card to show that her mother had been active in 4-H, liked to bowl, was Lilac Senior Of The Year winner, and had 5 daughters. I thought OMGoodness, how do I depict all that on one card....YIKES!! I decided to show the activities on the front and the daughters inside left. Thanks to Google Images and online coloring pages I found what I needed. "Happy birthday" sentiment and label are from Stampin Up's Rose Wonder set.  

Thanks for stopping by, please come back soon. Comments are greatly appreciated. Have a great day.

Take Care!
Gerry








2 comments:

  1. WOW! She was very detailed in her request and you pulled it all off! Super WOW! I don't think I could have done that! This is pretty spectacular and hurray for her for turning 90! YIPPEE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! That's quite a list, but you really pulled it off. Beautifully done!

    ReplyDelete