Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Birthday Rose





Hello and welcome. I hope you're having a good week. Today is a fun day for me, my friend is coming over for a little help making baby shower invitations. She loves to use my Silhouette Cameo and of course I'm always ready to play with it.

For todays card I wanted to use my new Stitched Basic Edges dies by Die-Namics. Rose and small flowers are from Stampin Up's Rose Garden Thinlits Dies. Flowers and leaves are covered with clear Wink Of Stella. Background paper is the Paper Studio. Very quick, very simple.

Thanks for stopping by, please come back soon. Comments are greatly appreciated. Have a great day.

Take Care!
Gerry



2 comments:

  1. Oooooh that is GORGEOUS! Love the bold blossom and I love how you let it shine on solid card stock to show all of it's beauty, it really POPS! I also love you delicate flowers on top, so pretty! I hope you took pictures of the baby shower invitations, would love to see them too! Have another Happy Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful design, great colors, and I love the flower die.

    ReplyDelete