Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Anniversary Rose





Hello and welcome. I hope you're having a good week.


Todays card is for our son and his lovely wife of 24 years. I CASE'd  a card from Darlene McCallum. After cutting the rose from the blue cardstock I adhered a piece of vellum to the back. I also die cut the rose from yellow and green cardstock. Using a spray adhesive I attached the green die cut to the blue one then cut the leaves off the yellow die cut and adhered the rose on the green then inlaid the three layers. This isn't explained very well so I hope you can figure out what I did (a little brain malfunction today).  Sentiment, a cling rubber stamp from Stampabilities, was heat embossed with Martha Stewart embossing powder and I added a few clear gems for a little bling. Heat embossing never comes out very well for me, no wonder I don't do much of it.


Thanks for stopping by, please come back soon. Comments are greatly appreciated. Have a great day.


Take Care!
Gerry

3 comments:

  1. Very pretty, and great use of that die!!! Thanks for the inspiration...now I have to go dig out some of my vellum!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't this stunningly gorgeous! WOW!!! Love your subtle colors and this perfect design! That's great home-made bling! Clever too! Happy Anniversary to the happy couple!

    ReplyDelete