Sunday, March 6, 2016

Swinging Birthday





Hello and welcome. I hope you're having a very nice weekend.


Todays card is a CASE of my dear friend and amazing card maker, Donna Phelan. You can see Donna's card HERE. The inside image if from Free Vintage Digi Stamps; Spellbinders Classic Ovals for frame; sentiment from Teeny Tiny Wishes was stamped and punched with the Word Window punch and mounted on the Modern Label punch. Label is slightly popped with chip board. Flowers are from a small hand punch with Wink Of Stella for a little glimmer and clear gems in the centers. Inside sentiment..."There is absolutely no reason to act your age" was found on Pinterest.
Thanks for stopping by, please come back soon. Comments are always welcome. Have a great day.


Take Care!
Gerry

6 comments:

  1. Very pretty card, and what a fun sentiment to go with that image!
    ~~Heidi @ My Little Stamping Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE your design lol Aren't you just the sweetest! Thanks for the shout out! I really do love your card, that silhouette image is so sweet....you can almost feel the summer warmth as she is swinging by! It is an easy design and I love that it gives a little more oomph than just a flat card. pretty blues and I love floral corners! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome my friend! I like to give credit where credit is due :)

      Delete
  3. You know I was tempted to CASE that Donna card too.....so glad you did, and I still might. I LOVE the design, and I love your take on it. That silhouette image is perfect, and your patterned paper is so pretty. Good job!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet, sweet card! You did a great job with the CASE.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE that image! So sweet and precious!

    ReplyDelete