Thursday, March 17, 2016

St. Paddy's Dancer





Happy St. Patrick's Day!


I usually don't make St. Patrick's Day cards but I thought my Dear Old Sister needed a little Irish humor this year.
Background paper is a free digi paper found on Pinterest; shamrock was cut on the Silhouette; Irish dancer is from an online coloring page, colored with Copic's and fussy cut. I added a piece of coiled wire to the back of the dancer so she'll wiggle a little. I Googled Irish proverbs to find the inside sentiment,  "As you slide down the banister of life, may the splinters never point the wrong way."


Thanks for stopping by, please come back soon. Comments are greatly appreciated. Have a great day.


Take Care!
Gerry

7 comments:

  1. Happy St. Patrick's Day to you! Love your card. You always find the cutest images online. What a great line for the inside, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL So funny! Love your Irish Step Dancer, remember the River Dance Rage? :) Great card! Sláinte

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, how cute! Love your sweet image and all of those shamrocks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I think your Dear Old Sister will love this. That little sweet dancer just makes me smile. Love your design and bright green color with the background. Super cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Belated St.Patricks day to you and I love your little step dancer. She is to cute

    Kathleen

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh so cute and I love that she moves. And the proverb just made me laugh! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh so cute and I love that she moves. And the proverb just made me laugh! ;)

    ReplyDelete