Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Pleated Skirt Fold



Hello and welcome. Is March coming in like a lion or a lamb for you? It's definitely coming in like a lamb here in Vegas.


Todays card is my first attempt at a Pleated Skirt Fold. Background was stamped in Pear Pizzazz using the leafy branch stamp from the Birthday Blessings stamp set. I stamped it off twice before stamping on the cardstock. When I added the double sided paper, from Bo Bunny, I didn't like to look on the white so I used a cotton ball and Pear Pizzazz stamp pad to lightly color the entire background. The roses are from an online coloring page, colored with Copic's and a little Wink Of Stella added. The roses are slightly popped up with chip board....well, not exactly chip board, I use empty tissue boxes. :) Since I didn't put a sentiment inside yet I think I will make it a birthday card for our daughter-in-law.


Thanks for stopping by, please come back soon. Comments are greatly appreciated. Have a great day.


Take Care!
Gerry


4 comments:

  1. What a pretty card! I love the roses and that pretty patterned paper. Nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super pretty, I have seen a lot of this lately. Love the papers you used, and the soft pink colors. Lovely card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh isn't this so pretty and unique, I love seeing something new and fresh (well to me--of course Judy knows all about it--she is the Queen Of Techniques after all) lol Your roses are gorgeous and I love all of your colors, this is really beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the pleated skirt fold....how pretty, and the colors are beautiful. Lovely card!

    ReplyDelete