Saturday, March 26, 2016

Happy Easter



Happy Easter!! Hope you're having a wonderful day.


Todays card is a very simple one that I had seen on Pinterest. Images are from the Stampin Up set Hello Spring (I like using my old stamps).  I ran the background paper through the Swiss Dots embossing folder and colored all the images with Copic's. The eggs in the basket have a little Wink Of Stella on them. This was so quick and easy that I made two of them.


Thanks for stopping by, please come back soon. Comments are greatly appreciated. Have a great day.


Take Care!
Gerry

6 comments:

  1. Oh I love this pretty little card. It's perfectly Springy and Eastery! Love the design and your sweet little images! Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute, super adorable, super fun! Happy Easter!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet! Love the design and colors :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sweet! Love the design and colors :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. A Belated Happy Easter to you also

    Love & Prayers,
    Kathleen

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is very sweet. Love all of your pretty images. Great card!

    ReplyDelete