Monday, March 14, 2016

Easter Circles




Hello, welcome and happy Monday.


Todays card is another CASE of my very talented friend Donna Phelan. You can see Donna's card HERE. All stamps used are from two Stampin Up sets but unfortunately I don't know the names. I've had both sets for quite a few years. I used Daffodil Delight stamp pad to color the Decorative Dots ef. Bunny and basket were colored with Copic's and I added a little Wink Of Stella to the eggs. Ribbon is from my stash.


Thanks for stopping by, please come soon. Comments are greatly appreciated. Have a great day.


Take Care!
Gerry

4 comments:

  1. Isn't that a FUN technique. I enjoyed it too. Your card is just lovely, pretty yellows, great peek-a-boo's. :) Happy Spring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card! I love the yellow dots and the Easter images and sentiment. Yellow is one of my favorite colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet bunny, such a sweet card. I love the sunny hello and that wonderful background. You are well to CASE Donna, she is an artist at what she does. Your card is a masterpiece too.

    ReplyDelete