Saturday, March 12, 2016

Chocolate Bunnies



Hello and welcome. I can't believe how fast this past week went by. It seemed like I was busy all week but I didn't get much accomplished.


Today I'm posting my first Easter card for this year. The idea came from a card I had seen on Pinterest. Clouds were made with a rubber stamp using a White Craft stamp pad; bunnies & tails are from the Silhouette with a little Fun Flock added to the tails; grass is from a Martha Stewart punch; tulips are from a small punch with clear Wink Of Stella on them. Sentiment is a old rubber stamp I've had since the late 90's.


Thanks for stopping by, please come back soon. Comments are greatly appreciated. Have a great day.


Take Care!
Gerry

7 comments:

  1. This is so cute! It looks like someone has been snacking on bunny ears. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving your stamped sky and of course your sense of humor.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving your stamped sky and of course your sense of humor.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ADORABLE! As I was clicking over I was hoping they were munched LOL They are PERFECT! The cutest of the cute! Perfectly designed. Happy Spring! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a super cute and sweet (no pun) Easter card. I love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute card! Love how those bunny ears disappeared! You created a neat Easter card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Gerry, this is a beautiful Easter-card. All components are in a very-well composition.
    I like this card!!!

    ReplyDelete