Monday, March 28, 2016

Bunny Butt and Easter Eggs




Hello and welcome. I hope you had a wonderful Easter. Part of my Easter was spent in Urgent Care. The night before I started coughing (almost constantly) and just didn't  feel very well. Turns out I have a sinus infection and bronchitis. The medication seems to be kicking in now (so between naps) I thought I'd post my last two Easter cards for this year.


Both cards are copied from cards found on Pinterest. I think those little bunny butts climbing in to a tree are just too darn cute. Background was run through the Tim Holtz Woodgrain embossing folder; bunny is punch art; leafy vines are Die-namics; grass is Martha Stewart punch; eggs are from the Silhouette. Background on second card was run through Lattice Circles embossing folder by the Paper Studio; patterned paper is from my stash; bunny is from Hello Spring Stampin Up stamp set.


Thanks for stopping by, please come back soon. Comments are greatly appreciated. Have a great day.


Take Care!
Gerry



5 comments:

  1. I am so sorry that you were so sick. Good thing you got help. Prayers going up for you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh geez, hope you are on the mend. What sweet cards, and I LOVE the bunny butt!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE that sweet little bunny butt! How fun and cute! You did a wonderful job of creating him. I also love your 2nd card too, especially with the egg DP and that pretty texture! Cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, sounds like you were really sick! I pray you're better now. Love your adorable card, and I LOVE your sense of humor!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is super cute.....loving the bunny butt. Sorry you are feeling bad. Hope you are better soon!

    ReplyDelete