Sunday, February 7, 2016

Two Hearts




Hello and welcome. If you're a football fan I hope you enjoy the Super Bowl. After almost 53 years of marriage Hubby Dear is still the only football fan in this house. I'll let him watch the game in peace while I play in my craft room....it's a win, win situation. lol

Todays card is for one of our granddaughters. Image is an old Stampin Up set that I don't have the name of, sorry. Window frame is a Memory Box die; hearts are a QuicKutz die; background was run through the Bricked ef. To add just a little glimmer, I added Wink Of Stella to the heart outlines and the window frame.

Thanks for stopping by, please come back soon. Comments are greatly appreciated. Have a great day.

Take Care!
Gerry

3 comments:

  1. Love your textured background and the colors you chose. The little silhouette is just charming, love the swatch of lace for a curtain. This is really sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute!! Love that you used the vellum, very clever!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How sweet....love the little silhouettes and your pretty textured background.

    ReplyDelete