Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Scribble Hearts



Hello and welcome. I hope you're having a good week. I'm getting ready for a fun week in FL, staying with Hubby Dear's sister & b-i-l and also visiting one of his brothers. Fun, fun, fun!!

 Now, on to my card...

I couldn't believe how quick & easy this was to make. Background was run through the Cuttlebug, Cross My Heart ef; hearts are from the Tim Holtz Scribbles & Splat Thinlits. I made one for each of our kids.

Thanks for stopping by. Hope to see you again the end of next week. Comments are greatly appreciated. Have a great day.

Take Care!
Gerry

4 comments:

  1. I have that die set too, and I love it. Great design here, the hearts speak for themselves, don't they?

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a perfect Valentine! I love the texture on your white Cardstock.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh have FUN in Florida, enjoy that warmth! LOVE your card, those heart scribbles are quite fantastic!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am really loving the heart scribbles! Super sweet card!

    ReplyDelete