Sunday, February 28, 2016

Rose Garden



Hello and welcome. I hope you're having a nice weekend. After a wonderful 4 day visit from our son I'm back in the craft room. 

All the components for this card came from Debbie Henderson.  At the end of the month she sends a kit to anyone that ordered from her during the month. The kit included cardstock, background paper, die cut, stamped label and sequin. Thank you Debbie. My Rose Wonder, Rose Garden Thinlits bundle just arrived and I can't wait to use it.

Thanks for stopping by, please come back soon. Comments are greatly appreciated. Have a great day.

Take Care!
Gerry

5 comments:

  1. What a sweet card, so simple but very pretty.Great way to use that die cut, and I love the patterned paper!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you love the card kits Gerry and I so appreciate you as a customer. Thanks for letting me know you posted this and for the great shout-out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW that is one amazing die cut rose, isn't it fabulous? Great colors and I love your layout!Pretty, pretty card! (oh and I'll apologize now, I just mailed your birthday card, so it will probably be a day late--definitely a dollar short, but totally a day late) :) xo~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's o.k. Donna, I like to stretch my birthday out as long as I can ;)

      Delete
  4. The die cut is beautiful. Loving the pretty paper too! Great card!

    ReplyDelete