Friday, February 5, 2016

Inlaid Heart






Hello and welcome. I hope you are looking forward to a fun week end. This has been a busy week for me so I'm looking forward to nice quiet week end.


Todays card is for my sweet little nail gal, she treats me so well and is so accommodating if I have to change an appointment. She's a real sweetheart.
The inlaid heart is the LaRue Heart die from Memory Box; small corner hearts a small punch; tag is Spellbinders Ribbon Tag Trio 3. Background paper behind the inlaid heart is Swirl Pearlescent from Paper Studio. Due to my lack of photography skills, the background paper looks discolored. I assure you in real life it looks beautiful as you can see in the close up below.

Thanks for stopping by, please come back soon. Comments are greatly appreciated. Have a great day.

Take Care!
Gerry

4 comments:

  1. Hello Gerry, I think this card is beautiful. I'm sure your nail girl will love it. I didn't think it looked discolored at all. I assumed it was a pearlescent cardstock when I first saw it. They are a bit hard to photograph.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is gorgeous! What a beautiful die cut! Reminds me of stained glass! She will adore this beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simple yet elegant. I have that die too, it's one of my favorites!!! You "nail gal" will love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty! Love the inlay design. Sure to be a winner with your nail gal!

    ReplyDelete