Monday, February 22, 2016

Get Well Wishes



Hello and welcome. I hope your week is starting out well. I'm very excited today because our son is coming tomorrow for 4 days. He is very much in need of some R & R, and, I hope, some "mothering". Although he'll probably think of it as "smothering"  ;)

Todays card is for my niece-in-law who just had her second surgery in a month. I hope when she recovers from this one she'll stay healthy for a long, long time. The sweet little girl image (reminds me of Holly Hobby) is from an online coloring page; frame is Die-namics Stitched Oval die; Liquid Pearls in the corners; I added a little Wink Of Stella to the apples in her basket and lightly sponged around the image.

Thanks for stopping by, please come back soon. Comments are greatly appreciated. Have a great day.

Take Care!
Gerry

4 comments:

  1. Oh it is so fun to smother our kids....I mean mother with love! lol FAB card, super sweet! Have fun with your son!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure you cannot wait for your son to get there, always nice to see the kids. This little image is so stinkin' cute, and yes, reminds me of Holly Hobby. I used to love her, even did a cross stitch of her. Your card is just adorable with all the bright colors.....love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, enjoy every moment with your son! I just got back from visiting mine. I cherish our time together, but it sure flies by. I love this sweet card! It's so adorable, and I really like all the personal touches you added.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweet image! Hope you enjoy the time with your son and give him lots of love.

    ReplyDelete