Sunday, January 24, 2016

Zoe Bee Bear




Hello and welcome. I hope those of you in the winter storm areas are staying warm, dry and safe. Maybe by staying out of the elements you were able to get a little extra crafting time in. lol
 After my little UTI episode last week I'm finally feeling like myself again, thank goodness!!

Today's card is for my dear old sister's great-granddaughter. Bee Bear is from the Silhouette Cameo, background paper from my stash. For a little shimmer & shine I added Wink of Stella to the wing, bow, hearts and name. Her mouth is very poorly hand drawn (I am NOT an artist). Of course I couldn't resist the googly eyes.

Thanks for stopping by, please come back soon. Comments are greatly appreciated. Have a great day.

Take Care!
Gerry

3 comments:

  1. This is just the sweetest BEE my Valentine card I have seen. ADORABLE! Love all of the glittery accents, the hearts look awesome! Mouth looks perfectly fine too. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, this cute little bee just makes me smile. Your sister's great granddaughter will just love it. So sweet and happy!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, she is going to fall in love with this little cutie! So sweet!

    ReplyDelete