Monday, January 11, 2016

Wagon Of Hearts


 
Hello, welcome and happy Monday. My week started out very well with a good report from my cardiologist. After wearing a heart monitor for two weeks we know I'm on the right track with the right meds. Yahoo!!
 
Now about todays card. Background cs was run through the Cuttlebug Cross My Heart ef; image is from an online coloring page; heart was cut on the Silhouette and I ran that through the Swiss Dots ef. Image is colored with Copic's and I added clear Wink of Stella to the hearts in the wagon. Ribbon is from my stash.
 
I made four of this design to send to Winter Sims "Cards From The Heart Card Drive". I will make at least four of another design also. Last year I sent six cards. There are a few rules to follow but if you'd like to check out her blog here is the link. The cards go to children in hospitals and foster homes.
 
Thanks for stopping by, please come back soon. Comments are greatly appreciated. Have a great day.
 
Take Care!
Gerry

4 comments:

  1. Love this sweet card! That image is adorable,and I like the embossing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this sweet card! That image is adorable,and I like the embossing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great news! That little bear is adorable, reminds me of the Care Bears from my daughter's childhood. Super sweet card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a sweet image. I love the embossed heart background too!

    ReplyDelete