Saturday, January 2, 2016

Tick-Tock




Hello and welcome. Holiday's are over and life is back to normal. During the two weeks of Christmas and New Year's it's hard for me to keep track of what day it is....I get confused easily. ;)

Todays card is for my B-I-L who turns 80 later this month. When I came across this background paper all my strange little mind thought was tick-tock it's 80 o'clock. Hubby Dear thought it would be perfect for that brother. For the inside I went online to calculate 80 years to months, weeks, days, hours, minutes and seconds. Looking at those numbers 80 doesn't sound so bad. lol. Letters & numbers are from the Silhouette Cameo mounted on chip board and topped with Glossy Accents. BG paper is from KAISERCRAFT.

Thanks for stopping by, please come back soon. Comments are greatly appreciated. Have a great day.

Take Care!
Gerry

3 comments:

  1. Love this - so stinkin' cute. Your BIL will love it. Genius to put Glossy Accents on the letters and numbers. Super card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG we all get so confused....even today....lol I love this, it's 80 o'clock CLEVER!!! Did the math answer take up all the inside writing space? haha I know he will enjoy your card! Happy New year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute idea! Love the clock background and your clever sentiment!

    ReplyDelete