Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Thanks



Hello and welcome. I hope you're week is going well.

Todays card is for our next door neighbor who is quite possibly the worlds best baker. We have enjoyed many of her treats throughout the year. Usually we just give her a big verbal thank you but after a wonderful plate of Christmas cookies I thought a card was in order. Cardstock is Calypso Coral & Coastal Cabana; ribbon is Calypso Coral; pearls were colored with a Spectrum Noir marker;  sentiment is a Papertrey die; embossing folder used is Fancy Fan. I cut my own chipboard template with Spellbinders Classic Oval die so I could leave the center not embossed.

Thanks for stopping by, please come soon. Comments are greatly appreciated. Have a great day.

Take Care!
Gerry

4 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful color combo--I feel like I am on vacation! Love all of that texture too. Your neighbor will appreciate this lovely card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You really had your creative juices flowing on this one. love all but especially that you made your own shim.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet card. I LOVE that color combo, very unique, but it works so well together. I like all the texture too, your neighbor will love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love aqua and orange together and your beautiful embossing.

    ReplyDelete