Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Scottie Dog & Ms. Panda






Hello and welcome. I hope those of you in the "snow belt" have been shoveled out and are getting back to normal. After growing up and raising a family in MN, I am very happy to be away from snow & cold.

Todays cards are for my sister's recently inherited step-grandchildren. An 8 year old boy and 5 year old girl. (I'm so glad Dear old Sister asks me to make her cards...see me smile??) The Scottie image with heart is from the Silhouette Cameo; Ms. Panda is punch art. Backgrounds are embossed. The four small corner hearts for Ms. Panda were punched from glitter cs; her hearts are sparkled up with Wink of Stella. Again, I just couldn't resist googly eyes.

Thanks for stopping by, please come back soon. Comments are greatly appreciated. Have a great day.

Take Care!
Gerry

3 comments:

  1. Wow! Fantastic job on the punch art! I love these cute cards. Bet you had fun making them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh normal is highly over rated! ;) These are simply fun and sweet Valentines! Super cute! The doggy is adorable but I just LOVE that Panda!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both cards are adorable! Isn't it fun making kids cards? I need to get busy and get mine done.

    ReplyDelete