Monday, January 4, 2016

Royal Spades



Hello and welcome. I hope your 'post holiday' week is starting out well. We are having a dreary, cool, rainy day here in Vegas..... think I feel a little nap coming on. :)

Todays card is for our "old" (91) friend who I lovingly call the Old Coot and/or Uncle Bill . He still plays poker twice a week therefor a Royal Flush hand for him. Royal flush hand was found on Google images then I added the sentiment. Corner pieces were cut on the Silhouette Cameo with Glossy Accents added and popped up. Inside sentiment You still have full deck, you just shuffle a little slower.

Thanks for stopping by, please come back soon. Comments are greatly appreciated. Have a great day.

Take Care!
Gerry

4 comments:

  1. What a great card for a card player! Bet he will get a kick out of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you make your own accent pieces (ie brads) with images and Glossy Accents. Uncle Bill (I think of that old TV show Family Affair--loved it) will adore this card....and my advice is if you play poker with him, make sure you see this card fully assembled, you never know if Uncle Bill has something up his sleeve lol Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great card! Thanks for providing the great details. Love your corner accents.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, what a perfect "card" card for your poker friend! 91.... I remember when that used to be old LOL! I love how you customized this just for him. Hope he gives you a big hug!!!

    ReplyDelete