Sunday, January 17, 2016

Lasting Love



Hello and welcome. I hope all is well with you. After four miserable days of nursing a cold, I'm starting to feel human again.

My niece got married this week end, but unfortunately, we were not able to attend (below zero temperatures in MN has eased my guilt a little). At least I was able to make them a special card. Since they were getting married in my sisters house I decided to make a very non-traditional card. I think a black, red & white, square card is about as non-traditional as a wedding card can be. Red background cs was run through the Cuttlebug Cross My Heart ef; silhouette image from Google; frame was cut with the Silhouette Cameo; labels are Word Window & Modern Label punches; red gems for just a touch of bling. The happy couple called to say how much they absolutely loved the card.

Thanks for stopping by, please come back soon. Comments are greatly appreciated. Have a great day.

Take Care!
Gerry

4 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card! Love the cuts you created with your Silhouette! I still don't have one of those, but I'm thinking about it. You've inspired me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card, and perfect for the occasion! I love this color combo for ANYTHING, including a wedding.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you're feeling better! Love the color palette, can never go wrong with black, white and red. The silhouettes are beautiful. I think they will cherish your beautiful card for years to come! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a pretty card.....love the silhouettes! Glad you are feeling better.

    ReplyDelete