Friday, January 8, 2016

Happy Birthday



Hello and welcome. I hope 2016 has started out really good for you.

When I found myself in need of another masculine card I thought "what to do, what to do??" Then I remembered the Tim Holtz Woodgrain stencil. Using the stencil, blending tool and Cajun Craze stamp pad  I created the background. Sentiment dies are Die-Namics. I double cut the words to give them a little dimension  Burlap and brads are from my stash. This was very quick and easy to make. I just hope the recipient likes it.

Thanks for stopping by, please come soon. Comments are greatly appreciated. Have a great day.

Take Care!
Gerry




4 comments:

  1. Oh I love the combination of texture and woodgrain, this is marvelous! Pretty fab wordy dies you have there too! Perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the texture! I don't use burlap enough. Love your card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome wood grain background. This is the perfect masculine card, well done!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that background! Great job on the stenciling! I love the burlap with the sentiments, too. Awesome card!

    ReplyDelete