Thursday, January 14, 2016

Bee Mine


Hello and welcome. Oh, dear; it's that time of year again....last week Hubby Dear had a cold, this week I have it. I hope you are doing well.

Todays card is the second design I did for Cards From The Heart Card Drive. I sent 10 cards this year. If you want to check it out HERE is a link to Winter Sims blog. This card was very simple. I used Whisper White cs; background paper from the Paper Studio; circles are Spellbinders dies; hearts are from a small punch; image is a digi from Little Scraps Of Heaven that you can find HERE. Below you can see the inside of both designs. Heart was printed on the computer, sentiment is a old (1997) rubber stamp from Stamp City, Oshgosh, WI


Thanks for stopping by, please come back soon. Comments are greatly appreciated. Have a great day.

Take Care!
Gerry

2 comments:

  1. Sorry you're all sick, I also have a cough of some sort...boo! Sweet, sweet card.....love that little bee!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope everyone gets well soon. I'm fighting a sinus infection. lol It has to get better! Love your sweet card and that bee....so cute.

    ReplyDelete