Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Sweet Girl


Hello and welcome. I hope all your Christmas plans have come together without problems or too much stress.

Todays card is for our granddaughters 23 birthday. She is the one grandchild most like me and has my sense of humor...that kind of worries my son & d-i-l. LOL
Sara loves zebra prints and fortunately I have a zebra print embossing folder. I colored the ef with white craft ink and used black cs. Image is from an online coloring page colored with Copic's and Spectrum Noir markers. It doesn't show very well but I used Wink of Stella on her teeth and Stickles for the holders in the hair and her tiny earrings. Ribbon is from my stash. Sentiment was found on Pinterest: I may be a sweet girl, but... if you make me mad, I have a pocket full of crazy waiting to come out!!!

Thanks for stopping by, please come back soon. Comments are greatly appreciated. Have a great day.

Merry Christmas!, Good wishes for the season.
Gerry


2 comments:

  1. hahaha pocketful of crazy--AWESOME! Well if she is like you she must just be delightful, isn't that wonderful? Very sweet card! xoxo Merry Merry

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable image! Love the way you have colored her too!

    ReplyDelete