Monday, December 7, 2015

Report To Santa



Hello and welcome. I hope you're having a good start for the week.

Time again for my dear old sister's "chuckle of the month" card. The inspiration for this card came from a quote found on Pinterest, "Santa wanted me to drop in on you and see if you were being good. I want to know how much is it worth to you for me to keep my mouth shut?" Elf image is from a online coloring page, stockings are a small rubber stamp. All are colored with Copic's and a little white Wink of Stella in all the right places. Spellbinders classic & scalloped rectangles for the frame.

Thanks for stopping by, please come back soon. Comments are greatly appreciated. Have a great day.

Take Care!
Gerry

4 comments:

  1. My first thought regarding your title was, this never ends well....lol Hahaha good one, you always leave us all with a chuckle--thank you! Love the cute little elf and his wonky position! Merry Merry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great card! I love the sentiment--so funny! I'm sure your sister absolutely LOVES your cards. That's so thoughtful of you to send her a monthly chuckle!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This little guy just makes me smile. Such a sweet card, and I love the design.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute image....makes me smile! Love the sentiment inside and out...how funny!

    ReplyDelete