Thursday, December 31, 2015

New Year's Resolution??



Happy New Year!! Well here we are again, another New Year's Eve for us to try and stay awake to see the fireworks off The Strip hotels....good luck with that one. LOL

Todays card is a Happy New Year/Chuckle of the Month for my dear old sister. Background paper is a piece found in my stash; image was found on Pinterest; Die-Namics double stitched circle die. Sentiment, found on Pinterest, New Year's resolutions? I prefer the term, Casual promises to myself that I'm under no legal obligation to fulfill.

Here's wishing you a happy, healthy and safe New Year!!
Thanks for stopping by, please come back soon. Comments are greatly appreciated. Have a great day.

Take Care!
Gerry

4 comments:

  1. Oh I am liking your definition! LOL Fun and fabulous card....as usual! Happy New Year, my dear friend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card. I love the inside. Cool that you can see the fireworks - but my sense is that you usually miss them...lol. Anyway, happy New Year, all the best to you and the hubs!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You know me too well. Happy New Year!!!

      Delete
  3. You have some great papers! Love the wine bottles and glasses....perfect for the occasion. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete