Saturday, December 26, 2015

Merry Birthday, Happy Christmas



Hello and welcome. Happy day after Christmas. I hope you had a wonderful holiday with family and friends. Because our family is all in MN we had a quiet, but lovely, day. The highlight of the day was a text from our 10 year old great-grandson telling us he got a cell phone. I'm sure he could show me a thing or two about using my cell phone. LOL

Todays card is for my very good online friend Donna Phelan, who's birthday is December 25 (personally I don't think that's fair). Because I didn't have my act together and got into a time crunch I had to combine her birthday & Christmas card...which I don't like to do. Sentiment and snowflakes were cut on the Silhouette Cameo form glitter cardstock. Border is 1/8" strips of glitter cardstock.

Thanks for stopping by, please come back soon. Comments are greatly appreciated. Have a great day.

Take Care!
Gerry


3 comments:

  1. This card is beautiful. She will love it

    Kathleen

    ReplyDelete
  2. BUT this was stunning and I appreciate your love and creativity! This is a beautiful card....anyone want to see it up close and personal stop on by, I'll have hot coffee or cold beverages.....your choice! Thank you it is beautiful, just like YOU! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, how sweet! Very pretty card. I bet Donna will love all of the sparkle!

    ReplyDelete