Saturday, December 5, 2015

Jake Hits the Road

 
 
 
Hello and welcome. I hope you're not getting too stressed out with holiday preparations.
 
It's hard to believe that our youngest grandchild (only grandson) will be getting his drivers license this year. They do grow up fast!!
When I saw a card with an acetate center on the front I thought that would be cool for a 16 year old about to get his drivers license. I found this drivers license image on Google and was able to add Jake's info and photo. Road signs were also found on Google. I printed the license image and 2 road signs on the inside so they would show through the acetate. The sentiment was printed just above the license but that doesn't show when the card is closed. The "road" was made with black cardstock and a white gel pen. Road signs were fussy cut. 
 
Thanks for stopping by, please come back soon. Comments are greatly appreciated. Have a great day.
 
Take Care!
Gerry

4 comments:

  1. Oh, you clever girl. Your grandson is gonna be smiling all over his face when he sees this. I LOVE it, you are the queen of the internet. Always coming up with something to make a card. Well done!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this, can't wait to CASE this when my grandkids get a little older! Thanks for the great idea! You are so clever!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is just so cool! Love the whole idea! Yes, you ARE the Queen Of The Internet, Judy is correct! Good Luck to Jake! (he's so cute!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a unique card! Bet he will love it. You are so creative!

    ReplyDelete