Friday, December 18, 2015

Feliz Navidad


Hello and welcome.  One week from today....are you ready??

A few days ago I posted the card for our favorite server and todays card is for her very sweet assistant. Because she's Hispanic I went with Feliz Navidad. Santa image is a rubber stamp by Hampton  Art; holly border stamp is Hero Arts; lights are a Cheery Lynn die; door holly is a EK punch. The door die (that I barrowed several years ago and cut tons of ) I think is Memory Box. All coloring was done with Copic's, lights have Glossy Accents on them, Santa's beard a 'fur' all have Fun Flock. I added red gems on the door holly and corners of the hand cut sentiment panel. Door is popped up.

Thanks for stopping by, please come back soon. Comments are greatly appreciated. Have a great day.

Take Care!
Gerry


3 comments:

  1. Yes, I think I am....just need to work on my menu and plan my grocery shopping extravaganza! lol Love that you geared it to the assistant, you're so kind like that....unlikeme who just sent a Christmas Window Shaker card to a gal that celebrates Hanukkah....Oy Vay.....Merry Merry.....love your card!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's o.k. Donna she probably knows you well enough and understands ;)

      Delete
  2. I think it's so thoughtful to give cards to your favorite servers. Love your Santa waving out the door window...very clever!!

    ReplyDelete